I (Jo) feel like we have been running around like crazy people lately…I haven’t had a moment to even check on the blogs I love to read, much less write in our own blog. Here is a brief list of what is going on. I will post photos tomorrow.
- Our garden is growing so big and pretty.
- Our son is growing so big and handsome.
- Co is so busy and he is so funny! He is constantly on the move. He makes jokes and he does this silly walk that he pushes his shoulders forward and stomps around all over the place. He is jabbering all the time and saying a few words…he is a doer and not a talker. Good for him!
- Mo is working all the time. He is doing a bunch of different things. He has his design work, work with some of our family, and home work. Someone even stopped by the house the other day to see if Mo could build a fence for this guy. This man saw Mo’s beautiful fence and he wanted one of his own. Oh, and Mo has been devoting a ton of time to the church’s tech…he is so sweet. He is helping keep us up-to-date on a church budget.
- My work has been very hectic. It is honestly really good, but it is all over the place. I am hopefully transitioning back into my passion and that is wonderful. Change is just hard and we have had a lot of it.
- Mo and I are just balancing life and work. Co is our focus, so sometimes work has to look a little different for us. We are just trying to figure it all out.
- Our calendar is getting pretty full all the way until October…how does that happen?
- I have hives, I don’t know why, but I am on a billion different pills. My running joke is that I am allergic to my life, it is less funny the longer it goes on.
- I am still going to physical therapy from my car wreck that happened right before Co’s birthday party. And now I am going to chiropractic and massage therapy. Hopefully it will all work out soon. I just don’t want to hurt any longer.
- Mo’s eye is doing good. He is constantly trying to protect his good eye from the wrath of Co.
- Oh, Mo is working out at his new workout place… he is happy and he is getting all in shape…I get to get into something a.s.a.p. You don’t want one spouse to be hotter than the other!
- All the animals are doing good and recently treated for fleas and the such just in case I am allergic to whatever travels with our babies.
- The weather is amazing! I love the sun.
- Our life is beautiful.
I will post tomorrow with some recent photos of our life. Just trying to catch up.