So I’m home and it’s over for now. I’ve had a cheese burger and clam chowder, so I’m feeling good. Johanna is out getting me my pain med’s, so I should be feeling really good when she gets home.
Here are some stats on my eye:
- Got to the hospital at 12:30 .
- Got prep and was in the holding pin of surgery by 1:30.
- My anesthesiologist gets $500 from the hospital to by music. He just bought a 16 gb ipod touch.
- We had AIR playing.
- They gave me a new lens.
- They used the laser on my eye.
- Doctor Hwang just got a iphone, and was totally down for taking a photo of my eye with his new phone.
- I have an air bubble in my eye, I have to be face down for a 5 days.
I have a check up tomorrow at 1:00 when they will take off my bandages. I’ll update on if there is any improvements on vision then.