We went to Co’s 1 year old “well baby” visit today. Here is what we found out…
- This boy is tall…really tall. He is 33 inches right now. He is off the charts tall…way past the 100 percentile. His doctor said this will probably always be the case, and when he hits puberty…watch out!
- Co is pretty skinny…he weighs 24 pounds and 7 ounces. I think at his 9 month appointment he weighed 24 pounds and 3 ounces. It is almost in the 75 percentile for his age, but when you compare his weight to height ratio he is a little skinny guy. The doctor is not worried about it and honestly he eats like a little piggy. Co is always up for food!
- Co has a large head…he has since the beginning, hence the several days of labor and the c-section. His head is in the 90 percentile, but it is growing appropriately for Co.
- He had to have 4 shots today! It was so sad. However fast forward five minutes to the pharmacy where we were picking up his vitamins and fluoride and he was running around hooting and hollering. One of the pharmacists asked if there was a bird in there. Co was doing his wonderful new high pitched scream…luckily it was the one out of joy.
- Co is getting a ton of new teeth…they are his molars and he is miserable, but being the little trooper he is, he still is full of smiles and lots of laughs.
- All in all Co is healthy and happy and adored. More updates soon and hopefully some film of the little man.